- Place a polyethylene sheet under and round all the surface of the concrete floating floor
- Isolate the floating floor from building structure, with a suitable antivibration board, between the floating floor and the existing walls
- Place the antivibration mount JU.F
- Insert the elastic tube, covering the screw. Cut the elastic tube in a suitable length, so it is greater than the thickness of concrete slab
- Calculations of the concrete’s quality, adequate reinforcement and requirements must be done from a Civil Engineer. Place reinforcing structure of the slab and pour the concrete. Allow the concrete to mature a few days.
- Load progressively and uniform the rubber mounts terning clockwise the elevation mechanism using an appropriate female hexagon hand operated socket in order to jack-up the concrete floating floor
- Place cover tap, if necessary
|TYPE||MAXIMUM LOAD (daN)|